Thursday, August 13, 2009

Working hard


Hello blog land. I wanted to let you all know that I am really working hard on this kit to have it up and ready to begin downloads on Friday!! I am making more personalized stuff in this one, and as some of you may know, that takes some time! But I am excited about how it is turning out and I sure hope you all enjoy it.

Today has been a calm day for the most part. I suppose as calm as it can be with a toddler who has hit the terrible two stage early, but she brings such joy to my life. So I thought I would put up a pic of my beautiful little girl. Something cute to look at in between downloading cute kits!

So Felicia "hit" us today. It was barely a thing by time it came to the islands. We had a little bit of rain, seems no more than our usual rain spells we get here. I even saw beautiful blue skies here today. So thankfully she died down and dissipated because I couldn't image little ol us being hit with a category 4 hurricane which she peaked at earlier last week. *shudders*

Ok...enough rambling...off to finish up the kit!

1 comment:

Census said...

Your right she really is a beauty!! Two is a horrible age in some ways but a special one in others.
Communication starts and the relationship deepens...when their not screaming, lol!!