Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Rainbow part 2.5

I decided to make a paper add on for Happy Rainbow as I wasn't 100% on how the papers turned out. I wanted to make a few more, whole page friendly papers, so I hope you can use these in addition.

I never knew how addicting making kits is! There are 61 elements to this kit. I guess I wasn't satisfied how some of them were turning out so I kept making more and more and more. But I hope you like them...I am hoping it fits a wide range of personal styles so that I reach out to more people. I like to try and make everyone happy!

I tried out this new thing (its like the word art) where it looks like a fabric with frays and haphazard stitching, I made a few elements like that. I really like the way it looks so I hope you do as well. Those things are time consuming let me tell you, but I just think they are so cute. I know I will enjoy using them in my graphics/layouts.

Well the elements will come later today, so for now, please enjoy the paper add-on! Click the preview to download.

3 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 17 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Crystal said...

I downloaded this one as well! I can't wait to use them. I decorate my myspace with things like this.