Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gingerbread Girl and more

Hello everyone!

Thanks for being patient with me, Sprout has been giving me killer morning sickness that likes to last all day long. Lucky for me, I am almost in the second trimester and I am starting to feel better.

So...that means I am working on 2 new freebie kits for you. They are both Christmas themed, but one is a *Gymboree inspired kit, and the other is all from me. So it will be the traditional greens and reds and Santa and ho ho ho and all that jazz. :)

As far as my *Gymboree kit, I am doing the lovely Gingerbread Girl. I just LOVE that line, it is so precious. I can't wait for the clothes I ordered from that line to come in the mail, I know Sass will just look ridiculously cute in the clothes.....I LOVE Gymboree. Anyway, here are a few examples of the clothes that I am designing my kit with.

I am working on it as fast as I can, so I am not quite sure when I will have it done, but it won't be too much longer! I hope you come back for it!





No comments: